Este blog não possui nenhuma afiliação social, empregatícia, financeira ou política a não ser comigo mesmo. As opiniões expressas aqui refletem meu ponto de vista sobre assuntos aleatórios e nada mais. Comentários são mais do que bem vindos, são encorajados, positivos ou não. Até prefiro comentários oposicionistas, afinal um mundo que pensa igual é desprovido de inovação. Portanto, sinta-se em casa. Espero que ler minhas verborréias esporádicas traga-lhe o mesmo prazer que tenho produzindo-as.
P.S. Algumas vezes algo que eu quero expressar não pode ser dito (apenas) com palavras, então vai parar em meu fotolog ao invés de aqui. Confira-o de vez em quando.
terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2009
25 things about me (a list I dragged from Facebook)
Once you've been tagged*, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I hate these kinds of lists, but only because I'm so damn lazy.
2. I can withstand the lowest possible levels of comfort as long as I have broadband.
3. I'm a caffeine addict who can't drink coffee... Result ? I drink 2 litres (about half a gallon) of Diet Pepsi a day, sometimes much more.
4. I have a serious case of adult ADD and caffeine keeps me semi-focused. See item 3.
5. I'm a man child who refuses to grow up. See item 4.
6. I have several computers in my household. I name them after characters in "Back to the Future".
7. DeLorean is my newest computer. Don't ever tell me the time-machine wasn't a character.
8. I'm nearly proficient in English and could pass for a (rather pedantic) native speaker. In writing, at least.
9. My parents insisted both me and my brother studied English from a very young age.
10. Also, dad used to talk to us in English sometimes and his extensive library is more than half comprised of English literature.
11. That also reflects my personal library, where no books except those for school are ever bought in Portuguese.
12. I'm a major geek, even though I hide it under a very thin veneer of 'overweight sk8r boi' looks.
13. My musical taste can be very eclectic from time to time, but you could mostly sum it up with one word: emo.
14. No, that doesn't mean I wear black eyeliner and dress like a Robert Smith impersonator, I just like the branch of punk rock that evolved (if that can be considered so) into emo.
15. I've had a very stupid and quite destructive accident when I was sixteen. It left so little of my right knee intact that the doctors had to graft some 4 inches of bone back.
16. One result of such grafting was I had some titanium alloy in my leg for 12 years and had to undergo a second procedure a while ago to remove it.
17. Other result is that I can probably withstand as much pain as any woman who's given birth to a child has.
18. The most obvious result is I limp a little.
19. Yes, it affects my sex life a little, but not as much as people tend to think. Also, chicks dig scars, and mine is HUGE.
20. I can't remember what life used to be like before Google, Wikipedia and IMDb. Please don't remind me.
21. I want to seastead. Google the word.
22. I miss playing massive multiplayer RPGs. I just can't find one that suits me.
23. I fall in love too easily. Therefore I've decided I'll refrain from the whole love game for a while.
24. I wrote entry 25 when I was only halfway thru the list because I knew I'd do it anyway:
25. I went thru this entire list correcting punctuation before submitting.
* I tag anyone who feels like complying. Just leave a comment telling us where to find your list.